Stanley W. Fronczak, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Fronczak specializes in:
- Simple to Complex surgeries of the Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
- Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Fusions
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Foraminotomies
*Most of Dr. Fronczak’s surgeries are performed with a highly qualified local orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Mark Lorenz.
Education and Affiliations
University Education: Loyola University, B.S. – Biology/Pre-Medicine
Medical School: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
Residency: Loyola Affiliated Hospitals
Certified: The American Board of Neurological Surgeons
Clinical Assistant Professor: University of Illinois
Primary Hospital Affiliations:
- Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, IL
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove, IL