Robert P. Kazan, M.D. F.A.C.S.
Dr. Kazan’s Specialties
- Simple to Complex surgeries of the Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
- Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Fusions
- Cervical and Lumbar Foraminotomies
- Laminectomies, and Diskectomies
- Burr Holes
- Ventricular Peritoneal Shunts
- Transphenoidal hypophysectomies
- Acoustic Neuroma/Schwanoma surgery
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ulnar Neuropathy.
Education and Affiliations
University Education: Loyola University, B.S.
Medical School: Loyola Stritch School of Medicine
Residency: Mayo Clinic
Certified: The American Board of Neurological Surgeons
Clinical Assistant Professor: University of Illinois
Primary Hospital Affiliations:
- Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, IL
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove, IL